I'm back from Seoul.

I'm back from Seoul, South Korea. Kamusta naman? Masaya kahit medyo nakakapagod. Malamig doon. Masarap ang weather. Spring kasi e. So magkukuwento lang ako dito. Daily activities para mas maayos. Well, nakita ko na rin ang pinakamamahal kong Shinhwa. At kung itatanong niyo kung gwapo ba sila? Oo naman. Larger than life, ika nga ng isa kong kaibigan. Grabe. Well, mahaba-haba ito sa tingin ko so here goes...

Day 1
- May 11,2006

I arrived Incheon international aiport at around 5:05 am. I roamed around the airport because i had to wait for Mal. She's my online friend that i am going around Seoul with and she won't be arriving until 7:05am. So I did what I had to do in the aiport. I planned to rent a cellphone so that i have something to use to call my fellow Filipino friends in Korea. Too bad, i wasn't able to rent because they need credit card as deposit. So, I just exchanged my USD to some Korean Won. And I waited for Mal at her exit gate. She arrived around 8:30am. I was so happy to see her because I thougt i missed her already since she came out really late. Then we bought tickets for the limousine bus that will take us to Seoul. It took almost 1 and 1/2 hours before we arrived at Sejong hotel, our stop. Here, people from Namsan guesthouse picked us up and brought us home - Namsan Guesthouse. Our so-called home for the next 5 days. Then after putting are luggage in our room, we went out to look for Shinhwa 8th Jib cds. HAHA.

First thing that came to my mind was COEX mall. It is a big mall they say so i assumed there is a cd store there. So from our guesthouse, we walked and walked and walked. Why? Because we were not sure how to use the subway. So we were afraid to use it. But time came when our feet was so tired already that we decided to use the subway. Lucky us, a lovely ajuma helped us write in a piece of paper where we are suppose to go. So we didn't have a hard time talking to the ticket person. Then we went to the platform already. Because we are not used to the subway yet, we had to ask someone. At first, i was hesistant to ask the American guy (or English man, as Mal and I call him because he speaks English.) beside us. But what the hell, we had to ask if we are in the right direction and platform. He was nice enough to tell us that he knows where the COEX mall is and told us we are in the right platform. Whew!

Then, we finally arrived at the COEX Mall. It was huge. And it was not hard to find because it was connected to the subway station. Cool huh? Parang Gateway sa atin. Then, we asked the information desk about the CD store. And she directed us to EVANS RECORD BAR. There we found tons of cds. LOTS and LOTS of cds. And finally, what we've been looking for: Shinhwa 8th jib!!!. YEHEY! Look at me with lots of 8th jib cds in my basket. Goodness. They're all for my friends.... HAHA. And one for me of course.


After buying lotsa cds from that record store, we headed home because we need to rest. we only had 2 hours of sleep from the plane. We needed energy for the days ahead. HAHA. We reached our station and headed out to buy some Twigim and Gimbap from a stall. Twigim is like tempura but with squid inside. Sarap! :) Gimbap naman, parang sushi. Sarap din!

With tons of cds at my two puny hands, we had to climb a mountain just to reach our guesthouse.



Nakita niyo ba yan? Ang tarik no? Wala pa yang picture na yan. Kapag sinubukan mong akyatin yan, grabe, tsaka mo mararamdaman ang tarik ng bundok na yan.

When we reached the guesthouse, i just ate the gimbap and the strawberries i bought and slept.

p.s. Ang tamis ng strawberries. at malalaki pa. Sorry walang pic e. nakay Mal na cam ata e.

Day 2 - May 12, 2006

Okay. Dahil mas sanay akong magtagalog, magtatagalog na ako simula ngayon hanggang matapos ang entry na to. Well, hindi mawawala ang ilang English words pero pasensya pa rin sa di makakaintindi. Mas "Meg" kasi ang entry kapag gamit ang salitang Filipino.

Day 2. Ngayong araw, balak naming kitain si Pao. Isa ko rin siyang kaibigan na nag-aaral sa korea ngayon. Exchange student. Astig no? Swerte talaga niya. Hehe. Anyway, medyo late kami gumising ni Mal kasi mga 2pm pa naman namin kikitain si Pao. Dagdag pahinga na rin namin dahil wala kaming tulog buong araw kahapon. Kaya after naming mag-check ng email at magbalita sa mga pamilya namin, umalis kami papuntang Dongdaemun Market ng mga 1230pm. Doon kasi namin kikitain si Pao.

Sinuwerte naman kami dahil hinatid kami ng mga tao sa Namsan guesthouse sa Dongdaemun. So tipid sa pamasahe. Pero inabot naman kami ng traffic. It took us 30 minutes to get there. Kung nag-subway kami, mga 10 minutes lang siguro. Mga 4 stops lang kasi Dongdaemun na e. Ok naman at di kami nahuli sa usapan ni Pao. Nung makita namin siya, tuwang tuwa ako! HAHA. Meeting another Filipino in a foreign land! Ang saya ng feeling! Makakapag-tagalog na ako sa wakas! ( Para sa mga nakakakilala sa akin nang lubusan, alam niyo na ang ibig sabihin ko nito! :) ) Dahil hindi pa kami kumakain at mga 3pm na yun, kumain muna kami ng late lunch/early dinner/snack. Kumain kami sa isang maliit na restaurant sa isang tabi. Dumplings restaurant siya. Inorder ko Pork with rice. Basta maanghang siya pero yummy na rin. Ang masarap talaga, yung dumpling nila. Tawag nila Manduk. Astig. Tapos ayun, kuwentuhan kami ni Pao kahit medyo na-OP si Mal dahil nagtatagalog kami. Nag-sorry nga ako. Sabi niya ok lang daw dahil medyo naiintindihan naman niya. Kasi marunong siyang mag-Malay e. E medyo malapit ang ilang words kaya gets na ng konti.

Pagkatapos kumain, lakad kami ng konti papuntang market itself. Naghahanap si Mal ng Reds GO KOREA shirt para sa kaibigan niya. Kaya bumili kami. Ang nakakatawa dun, maniwala man kayo sa hindi, yung lola na binilhan namin, tuwang-tuwa sa akin. Ang ganda ko raw. Alam mo yung may effect na pahimas-himas pa ng mukha ko? Halos lamutakin na? Ganun siya natuwa sa akin. HAHA. Naintindihan ko siya ng konti at andyan si Pao para mag-translate. "Ibuda" means pretty in Korean. Yan ang narinig ko. Tinanong ako ng lola kung korean ba ako, siyempre sabi ko hindi. Kasi mukha raw akong korean. Sabi ni Pao sa kanya Chinese ako. Then sabi ni Lola, ah kaya naman pala. Dahil pareho daw ng mukha ang korean, chinese at japanese. hehe, funny experience. While walking to the subway station, may mga nakita kaming posters ng Shinhwa. Promo posters ng concert nila. Ito ba namang si Pao bigla na lang binabaklas ang posters! LOL. Nagulat ako, sabi ko: Anong gingawa mo? Sabi niya, "Sige na Meg! Kuha na! Di na nila tayo makikita ever kaya ok lang yan!" Noong una nahiya ako, pero halos kaladkarin ako ni Pao sa tapat ng isang poster. Kaya kumuha na rin ako! HAHA. Ang sarap ng feeling! Hehe. Doing something what I think is illegal in a foreign land. :) Nakakatawa talaga. Yan isa sa mga memorable experience ko sa Korea.

At around 4:30 pm, we went to meet Mal's friend, Lyn in Ehwa Women University. Astig ang lugar na yun. Ang daming shops. Grabe.





Ayan. Medyo malabo ang picture. Pero nakakita ako ng Converse store, tindahan ng marami pang damit at sapatos. Di siya masyadong mahal kasi malapit sa university. Then, Lyn brought us to a cute underground cafe. Astig. Ang tahimik. Tska sobrang cozy. Medyo mahal nga lang ang drinks nila. Kaya naghati na lang kami ni Pao. Tutal busog pa naman kami e. We ordered chocolate parfait i think. HAHA. First time ako kakain niyan, at sa Korea pa! Weird no?





Cool no? Masarap siya in fairness. Kuwentuhan lang kami dito. Kasama ang mga friends ni Mal na sina Wendy at Lyn.

L-R: Wendy, Lyn, Mal

Ang daming napagkuwentuhan. Pati Shinhwa encounter ni Lyn nakuwento niya. But that's another story. Hehe. Then we had to leave at around 7:30pm to meet Cathy at Dongdaemun Market again. Pupunta na kami ng Shinhwa Kyochon Chicken restaurant.

Medyo naligaw kami sa mga exit ng Dongdaemun station. Ang dami kasing exit e. ( i don't blame you Pao ok? :) Alam mo namang ok lang yun e dahil technically foreigner ka rin. hehe :) ) Pero okay lang dahil may mabait na babaeng nagturo sa amin ng tamang exit.

Sa wakas nakita ko na rin si Cathy!!!! Hehe. Isa pa siyang Filipino na nasa Korea. Pero siya naman, nagtratrabaho doon. Sa Korea Times. Journalist. Nakilala ko rin lang siya through Angel. Sa email ko lang siya nakakausap. Kaya sobrang saya ko na makita siya!

Nag-bus lang kami papuntang Kyochon Store. Mas madali raw ang bus sabi ni Cathy e. Kaya siya ang nag-guide sa amin. Then we reached the restaurant. Grabe, ang daming tao! Mga 9:00 pm na nito ah. Ang dami pa ring tao. Well, hehe. Siyempre naghintay kami ng table dahil hindi ako papayag na di ako makakain dito no!!! So take muna kami ng pictures:

L-R: Cathy, Pao, Me

After a while, dumating na ang manok. Wow. Ang sarap niya ah. O gutom lang ako? Hindi, pinipili kong paniwalaan na masarap talaga siya. Sabi ko nga sa kanila, kanin na lang ang kulang. Promise. Sayang di ko nakuhaan ng picture. Sa sobrang gutom namin, inupakan agad namin pagdating e. Hehe.

Habang naglalakad papuntang subway station dahil dapat na kaming umuwi dahil gabi na(mga 10:30pm na yun), napadaan kami sa isang CD shop na naman. Music Lirary ang pangalan. I bought one more cd. god 7th, iyon lang ata nabili ko. Kasi mas mura dito e. Nalugi talaga kami sa COEX. Peste. Ang dami ko pa naman nabili dun.

Tapos noon dumaan kami sa isang ice cream shop. Actually, gelato shop siya kasi Italian ice cream e. Grabe, super sarap ng gelato niya in fairness. 3 flavors, 3000 won. Mga 170 pesos. Sobrang sulit. May whipped cream and a small cone on top of the gelato on a cup. Yummy talaga. No pics again because my hands were full back then. hehe.

Si Pao nakitulog sa amin ng gabing yan dahil di na makauwi sa dorm niya dahil wala nang bus papunta sa kanila. HAHA. Actually, pagdating namin ng guesthouse, di naman siya natulog. Gumamit lang ng internet. Late na nga rin ako nakatulog ng gabing iyon. Kasi naman ang hirap mag-accounting ng pera. Pera ko, pera ng ibang taong nagpapabili. hehe. hindi ako nagrereklamo ha? I'm just telling my experience. Anyway, it was my pleasure to buy you guys the stuff i bought. Nag-enjoy naman ako. :)

After counting my money, I slept.

Day 3 - May 13, 2006

First Shinhwa concert day. Hindi ako manunuod ngayon. Bukas pa kaya ihahatid ko lang si Mal sa mga kasama niya. Kumain muna kami ng bibimbap sa isang restaurant sa Myeongdong. Malapit sa Hi Harriet Mall....na kung fan kayo ng Goong/Princess Hours (korean drama), maloloka kayo. Dahil puro si Joo Ji Hoon ang nasa billboard na nakapaskil sa mall. We call it the Joo Ji Hoon Mall. Tapos may Big Alfred Bears pa sa labas ng Mall kung saan pwede magpapicture. Pruweba? Medyo malabo, pero kung kilala niyo siya, obvious na siya yan. Eto:

Pagkatapos kumain, nagsimula na ang aking trip around Seoul alone. hehe. :) Noong una medyo natakot ako kasi nga naman mag-isa lang ako. Pero naisip ko, hmmm.... may tourist map naman ako, may subway map din. The pic below is a fountain near Namsan, the district where I stay. It is really gorgeous. The picture doesn't do justice. Hehe.

That very big billboard is for the World Cup. :) it's a big thing in Korea right now after they finished 4th place in the last World Cup in 2002.

(I'll start posting in English again. Since i'm letting my cousins from Canada read this... hehe. :) )

Then, i remember this is my chance to get all the stuff my mom is asking me to buy. She wanted me to buy small gifts for Christmas. So went to Namdaemun Market and bought some stuff for my family. Haha. Not for me, but for them. i bought so many Cds for myself already so that's enough. :)

I went into this cool shop where they sell all kinds of souvenir like keychains, cellphone chains,bookmaraks, cool masks and some jewelry boxes. The lady was nice enough to let me take a picture of her store:





They're nice huh? But they're a bit expensive too. Those jewelry boxes? They cost around 12,000 won. Around 10 USD. Well, it's not that bad because they're made out of good quality material i think. Seashells, i think? (Sa tingin ko Capiz siya.) Not sure though. And I love the masks. i did not ask for the price because i know i wouldn't buy it. So maybe next time I go back to Korea, I'll buy more stuff like these. hehe.

After my stop in Namdaemun Market, it was around 4:00pm. I went home to Namsan guesthouse to put down the stuff and to take rest. Since i haven't found more Shinhwa photobook that my friends want me to buy, i decided to ask the Manager of the guesthouse where I can find some. He told me a few places and after taking note of what stations to go and all the transfer thing, I went photobook hunting. HAHA.

I went to Gwanghwamun. There i found a huge underground bookstore in the basement of the Kyobo building. Wow. It was really huge! It has like 25 sections. Section for electronic books, science textbooks, nonfiction, magazines, etc. You name it, they got it. The bookstore was so big that it has a computer in every section where you can search for the book you want. Goodness. If only i can read and understand korean. HAHA. Well, i didn't find the photobook there. But


I found some magazines with Shinhwa and SS501 on cover! LOL. But i did not buy though because I thought it wasn't worth it since the mag has only a few Shinhwa pages in it. hehe.

So I went out and roamed around the area looking for CD stores where I can find the Photobook DVD. And to my surprise, I saw many police around the area. The pics above show the police buses parked outside kyobo. I don't know what was happening but everybody seemed calm so I didn't panic. I walked through a bunch of policemen lining up and there were cute ones i tell you. HAHA. I was thinking of taking a picture of him but I ended up getting scared. LOL. You know, language barriers. (Mahirap na.)

Again, I walked and walked and walked. And saw this:

Maybe this is the reason why there were so many police around. It looked like a political gathering they were having on the streets. (Parang rally.)

I walked around again ( I swear, my legs now are very firm with muscles. HAHA. ) Until I found myself standing in front of a museum. Museum of Fine Art Sejong Center. It was late in the afternoon (around 6:30pm maybe) and i think the Museum inside is closed already. But i was able to take a few pics of the display outside. There's a whole sidewalk of pictures/display:



Then I finally gave up on this place. I grabbed something to eat in Paris Baguette and went to Sewun Sangga. This is another place where i can find CDs as the manager said. While I was in the station waiting for my ride, I took some pics of myself since I got really bored. HAHA.



So I am in Sewun Sangga already. My feet hurt already. But I didn't give up. I asked so many people just for me to get to Sewun Sangga. With my limited Korean, I was able to reach the place so I won't give up. Finally, I found some CD stores. But since it was 8:00 pm already. Some were about to close. And some shops I asked didn't have the photobook. But the last shop I saw open finally has the Photobook! At last! LOL. I asked how much and they didn't know yet. They had to call someone to know the price. HAHA. And I didn't buy. Why? Because i thought that it was cheaper in the underground store in Myeongdong near my place. i thought wrong. HAHA.( I realized this when I saw the price of the photobook in Myeongdong again.) I planned to go back to this area again on the 15th. Right before I leave. Last minute shopping.

So i finally went home because it was dark already. It was already 10:00 pm when I got home. And i was waiting for Mal to get home from the concert. hehe. Well, when she came home she didn't spazz much about the concert so after chatting with my friends online, I slept.

Tommorow is THE DAY.

Day 4 - May 14, 2006

2nd Shinhwa concert day. And I am going! Haha. It starts at 5pm. But we have to be there early. So I woke up at 8:00am and showered first. After i showred i woke up Mal and went out to greet my mom Happy mother's day. Unfortunately, something is wrong with the pay phone around the area so i wasn't able to greet her.

We attended a special option for foreign fans. We were 30 minutes late because we did not realize how far it was from the venue. But it's okay. We were still able to enter the venue and take some pictures of the stage. Hehe. Unfortunately i did not win one of the 10 autogrpahed Shinhwa 8th album that they had raffled for us. Why? It's another story to tell. Sad. :( Here are some pics i took.

The list of songs to be performed

The T-stage

The BIG SCREEN

After taking tons of pics, Mal and I went to meet her friend in Myeong dong again. Another long trip back to where we came from. We were super late in our meeting. Her friend was a bit irritated I guessed but she was still kind enough to accomodate us and even treat us to lunch. Bait no? I insisted to pay but she said that was a normal thing to do for her friends.

Then, we went back to the concert venue at around 2:45 pm. To my horror, there was a very long line. My goodness. I thought it was for the concert itself. But it was a line for the Shinhwa goodies. Grabe, ang haba talaga ng pila! Super!!!!! Since we were foreigners, i thought we could get away and have a different line. But no. We had to go to the end of the line and line up under the scorching sun. Sad. As time ticked, I got more frustrated. i was upset because of the long line, the heat, not being able to greet my mom for mother's day yet... and to add to my depression, the staff told us that most of the goodies were sold out. (Kaya naman pala ang bilis na ng pila e! Wala ng stuff!!!!) Sad. :( All they have was the shirt that costs 25,000 won, the goodie bag itself, and the light stick. It's a good thing I get the shirt for free ( from the special option) because if not, i would have thought so many times if i would buy it or not. ( sobrang mahal nun no! 1500 pesos. grabe!) That's even more expensive than the Shinhwa Summer Story DVD they were selling, which only costs 20,000 won. (But the shirt is a good buy actually because you get to choose the design with your fave memeber on it. And the quality of the material is very good too. Cotton. hehe. )

But one incident changed my mood that time. A cameraman from Channel V approached me and asked me if he can take a video of my banner. ( I made one back home. My friends and sister helped me make it. Itaas ang bandera ng Pilipinas!! :) ) My friend Mal told the cameraman, we will talk and if he could take a short video of us. He gladly agreed. HAHA. After that, he even asked me where I am from. I thought, isn't it obvious? My banner said PHILIPPINES. haha. but being polite that i am, i answered him. And he told me that he went to the Philippines already. hehe. small chat. He was nice. i love him already.

So finally, I was able to buy the stuff that is left in the tent. And we quickly rushed inside the concert venue since they were letting people in already. Man, the place was packed! Our Area was standing and there were so many people. There are HK-ers, Singaporeans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, and of course Filipinos. 3 Filipinos to be exact. i know the other 2. They were Cathy and Pao. LOL. The same people with me in the Kyochon Store. But they were in a different are of the venue.

The concert started around 5:20pm. My goodness, when the boys came out, we were screaming our heads off!!! Of course, when I saw Eric, i was speechless. All I was able to say was, "Oh my God, ang gwapo pala talaga niya. " If you know me as a Shinhwa fan, Eric is my fave member. And as I told my fellow Shinhwa friends/fans, he looks really really good. He is gorgeous in person. goodness, promise, ang gwapo niya pare! If you think he looks good on TV/videos, he looks the same in person except you get a different kind of feeling. It's like seing him in person removes all your doubts that he looks handsome on video/TV. Because seeing him in person finally gives justice to your thought or vision (or illusion) that he is really gorgeous. get it?

Tagalugin natin. Hirap sa English e. Kasi ganito iyon, alam mong gwapo si Eric. Okay, gwapo ka. pero pag makita mo ng harapan, grabe, nabigyang hustisya yung pagkaguwapo niya. Kasi andyan siya sa harap mo. Nag-eeksistensiya. (Sorry, philo fanatic e.) Ganoon ang feeling ko. nakakaubos ng salita. Promise. Hindi ko mailagay sa salita ang nararamdaman ko nung nakita ko siya. Ganun. Haha. At hindi lang ako ang namangha sa kaguwapuhan ni Eric. pati ang kaibigan kong si Pao na Minwoo fan, nasabing guwapo siya. Hindi raw niya akalain na ganun ka-guwapo. Then I saw someone post in a forum that when she saw Shinhwa in Germany the other day ( to tape X-men) , she found Eric handsome as well. kahit na Hyesung fan siya. O di ba? Di ako nag-iisa! Haha.

Okay. Enough of Eric. Because he is not the only member of Shinhwa. LOL. They performed really well. Minus the bad sound system. Grr... but I didn't let that spoil my concert experience. As a group they performed Shooting Star, Perfect Man, Only One, Hey Come on, Brand New and many others. The point is, the performed really well. I cannot remember all their songs because there were too many. haha.

When they sang the diet song, everyone in the audience was laughing. Although I didn't know what they were laughing about, i laughed with them! But their harmony was great. I tell you. Ang galing! So here's my comment on each of the members:

Minwoo - I was lucky enough to see him up close when he went to our side. He was really HOT. He was half-naked for more than 15 minutes. If you know Minwoo, he loves showing off his HOT body. HAHA. BUT he was short. Bansot talaga.

Dongwan - Haha. He is cute and handsome as well although i did not see him upclose. When Hyesung didn't let him introduce himself during the first talk, he was saying " that's ok... that's okay..."( in korean of course) haha. :) of course Hyesung was just kidding and said sorry. HAHA. He sounded good too, pero minsan kinakapos siya e. O pangit lang talaga ang sound system? Dyan ako di sigrado. But he sounded really good - that's a fact.

Andy - i was not able to see him upclose like Dongwan. But he does not look skinny in person. He looked chubby actually. And looks super super cute!

Hyesung - His voice is simply amazing. Ganda grabe! Walang paltos. Purong-puro. Para ngang di naninigarilyo e. He really deserves to have a solo album and be called the lead singer of Shinhwa.

Junjin - He was the surprise of the night actually. He sang a ballad. Damn, it sounded good. Really really good. Pwede nang magkaroon ng solo album! And as Pao already mentioned, he was shining/sparkling on stage. Ang puti niya pare! Pero ang gwapo! At matangkad. Siya ang parang larger than life. Higante sa stage. LOL.

Eric - Aside from what I said a while ago, he was quiet on stage. Maybe because he is still recovering from the accident. But when he moved around the stage and went near our area, I got to see him smile. Really really gorgeous smile. Wahaha.

There were videos shown in the concert while Shinhwa was backstage preparing. There's this video of them fooling around and Dongwan and Eric ended up half-naked. LOL. that was really really funny! And i think the Sun in our hearts MV was shown as well while they were performing it.

So that's the concert. After standing for 3 hours, I still can't believe that I saw Shinhwa. I cannot describe my feeling after the concert. Maybe you just have to be there and experience it with them. Basta astig. And I am going to see them again. I promise. I'll be going back to Korea soon.

The day is not yet over. Haha. After the concert, we went to Seoul Tower. How did we get there? We rode the cable car!!! Weeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~ So fun!!!! Seoul looks very beautiful at night. too bad i was not able to enter the Seoul Tower itself since it was closed already. But i took pictures.

Seoul, view from the cable car

The Seoul Tower

After that, i bought some grilled squid from a sidewalk vendor. Hmm... yummy!!! That was my dinner. HAHA.

Then, it was time to rest.

Day 5 - May 15, 2006

I leave Seoul today.

But not until 8:10pm so i decided to do some last minute shopping. LOL. But before that, Mal and I had to return the cellphone we rented at the COEX Mall. Then we went to look for Minwoo's and Hyesung's Board Cafe. But it doesn't open until 3pm. The lady cleaner says. So we had to skip it and go to Kyochon Chicken Store and buy some chicken to bring home as pasalubong. I thought i was gonna get Eric posters. But too bad they don't have posters at the moment.

After getting the chicken, we went to Sewun Sangga again to finally buy the Shinhwa photobook and some CDs that people are asking me to buy. And after that, Mal had to go back to Namsan guesthouse because she's pretty late for her flight. And I had to put down all the cds and photobooks i bought before i go to Namdaemun market for last minute shopping. Man, the stuff was really heavy. I am guessing I carried around 5 kilos of stuff back to the guesthouse. Imagine the climb and the mountain. My goodness...

Then, Mal left. I am on my own again. I went to Namdaemun and shopped more for Mama's kuchi-kuchi. I bought Gimbap and Tteokbokki and some glutinous rice balls. Tteokkboki is too hot for me. Then i went home to pack.

After 30 minutes of packing, i ended up with excess baggage so i had to handcarry many stuff. i think my handcarry weighed at least 7 kilos. LOL. Ang bigat grabe! Halos mabutas nga ang supot e. haha.

Then I went to the airport. That's the end of my Seoul trip. Hehe. So for those who read everything, I congratulate you. That was not easy I know. IT IS LONG. Thanks for reading. And for those who did not read, well, you missed a lot!!! HAHA.

I have a bonus for everyone though. For those who read the whole thing, remember the cameraman incident? Well, I was on Korean news. HAHA. Here's a capture of the video:

That was a cap by my friend Angel so don't mind the caption. LOL. She just placed the caption there. And if you want to see me in action, click this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6rvc69 to download the video. HAHA. Promise, you'll really see me there.

And another thing. Remember Cathy? The journalist writing for Korea Times. Well, I got quoted in an article she wrote about the Shinhwa Concert. HAHA. Here is the link: http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/nation/200605/kt2006051517340144430.htm

Sikat na ako no? Hehehe...

Haha, it took me 8 days to finish this entry. Ang haba kasi e. So thanks again to those who patiently read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog