Me at work

Every break from work in the office means Shinhwa break. Hehe. I listen to them after eating my lunch. They make me sane for the rest of the day. :) Well, not exactly. I'm not really going crazy here at work. It's been going smoothly the past 5 days. It's tiring sometimes, even if you just sit on your chair the whole day. It gets even more tiring when you have to o to the showroom to familiazrize yourself with the products. But it's all good. I see myself getting amazed by the products we seel. Goodness. The faucets, bathroom showers, kitchen sinks - they all look super nice. And the price is super too. There's one Shower set ( Exposed Bathroom Shower set to be exact), the brand is Grohe and the series is Taron. It costs PHP 33,180. Super expensive. There's another brand, Gessi and the same item costs PHP 55,750. Much more expensive. The design looks a little different but the purpose is the same. Everything is expensive here. LOL~ But if ever I'll build my own house, I'd probably buy from this company. So I really need a really rich husband. So Eric dear, propose to me soon, okay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog